Sunday, April 25, 2010

"I would have shot him"



Hoffenheim - Francisco Copados right eye was swollen and blue undermined. "A duel with Patrick Paauwe. I reinbekommen his elbow, "said the double-Joker.
Then he let out his anger on coach Ralf Rangnick. "I'm Hoffenheim top scorer in the last year and a half, and of course sour, if I may accrue from the outset. I can not understand. "
No joy in the match-winner, but instead an attack. Rank Nick Counter: "Francisco has not trained in the preparation of three weeks with the team. Is only entered on Monday and has canceled the final practice. A bet from the beginning made no sense. "
The Gladbach-terror came to the second half and let out his frustration with two goals within four minutes. He pointed to his name, rather than cheer. As badly pushed his coach.
Rangnick: "I've seen the times when Banovic on television after his 1:2 for Nuremberg in injury time. This would have been my player, I would have shot him. "